An update from Manatee County regarding their transition to new online services:
- All current permitting systems, in office and online, will be unavailable beginning Wednesday, February 21, 2018, at 12:00 pm.
- On February 27, 2018, you will be able to create your new online services account.
- Effective February 27, 2018, Permit Fee and State Fee will be required to be paid in full at the time of permit submission.
- For businesses that have agents doing business on their behalf, each agent will be required to have their own online service account. Once you agent has created an account, you can then list them as a delegate in your account settings.
- We will provide instructor-led training, along with instructional videos and quick reference guides to support all customers during this transition. Information on this will be available in the near future.